Monday, January 4, 2010

Aliens are real!

So I have had a million thoughts lately so bare with all the posts of my head thinking out loud.



An alien force has taken over my body and mind! I'm not one to believe in flying saucers or alien abductions but I'm pretty sure its the only explanation for what's been happening to me lately. I'm not exactly sure when they "beamed me" up planted a chip in my brain that's been telling me to give working out the big fat bird, sweets are even more tasty then before, and eating healthy sucks the joy out of life, but its working people. I have been on working out/eating healthy "strike" since Thanks for the givens. This is the longest time ever that I haven't done a thing and continued to shove my face full of SUGAR...eek! Even at this moment I should be working out but posting and wasting time reading other blogs seems so much more appealing.

I was hoping the New Year would kick in some desire and I would tell those aliens to eat my workin out booty but alas here I sit Jan 4 every pore closed tight without a sweat bead to be found. Someone help me! I don't think my clothes will hold out much longer.

What happened to my New year fire? Anyone else going through the same problem?

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fatty right now. I am gaining WAY to fast. Can't stop..I decided today that something had to give actually and decided to reach for the carrots instead of the cookies. Heaven help me after this baby is born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of humanity is lost if our running/spinning queen has lost the desire to exercise! I was going to ask YOU for advice on how to get my lazy butt going. What now? Where do we go from here mighty work out woman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl we are in big trouble! I got kinda motivated and did jump training yesterday which made me feel like a 300lb old man...could I seriously be out of shape after 6 weeks...eeek! We need to do things together!!

    Kristin- I feel for you sista...being prego is fun and hard at the same time...we need to workout together after that sweet baby girl is born.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that is exactly what I need is to work out with the skinniest girl I know. I'll be thinking "one more mile and I'll look like her" only to find in one more mile you still loose your finger while pokin' my belly ha ha.

    ReplyDelete