Monday, January 11, 2010

Case of the MONDAYS!!!













What is it about Monday's? Is it just me or are they destine to be mopy? I always seem to feel like this guy (isn't he cute? this was on the beach in Cali)when Monday rolls around. Not really sure why considering I didn't have a rough and tough weekend or anything. You would think it would be a great day since you should be rejuvinated from the weekend but man its a turdtastic day for me. I don't feel like doing ANYTHING, and its for sure a day you will find me in my jammies at 4 (by 4:30 I have to change into jeans, put on a shirt and pick up a few things before MF gets home to discover what a "blob O goodness" I've been that day)lucky to have had a shower. I totally have a case of the MONDAY'S every Monday...anyone have any cures?

2 comments:

  1. no cures here. I think the winter blues hit me today so I need to start pondering some way to get out of my snow cave and see some different 4 walls (other then macey's, walmart & sams club) :) Your Hayley picture was really cute. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only hated Mondays when I was in school. I don't mind them anymore. Now Monday is my make-up-for-the-weekend day, with a long to-do list, but the rest of the week is another story. I have plenty "blob O goodness" days for sure.
    I love my girls' pictures. I'll get around to deciding what I want to do soon. (Between Christmas and Primary Presidency stuff, I haven't had much me-time.)
    Oh, and your pictures of Hayley are gorgeous (but you can't really go wrong with a subject like that). I like the one you did your magic on. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete