Monday, January 4, 2010

My new super duper LOVE!!!

I've always loved taking pictures but now I really love it! I love my camera and what amazing pics it captures and I love giving people moments in their life that mean so much. Here a few pics I've taken of some lovely people, kids, and families. Bare with me...I don't do the Photoshop thing so everything you see here is straight from my camera...I apologize to those who want to make my pics look better...I'll get there one day I promise! Right now I am loving just taking the pics.
















































Ok I am terrible at this blogspot deal! I wish it had a gallery option...does it and I'm just retarded? There are so many more pics I wanted to put up but the files are huge and its not doing what I want it to....sorry this looks so ghetto! AHHHHHH!! Before I throw my computer through the window I better just post! If anyone needs some pics taken I would be happy to practice. There are a few people I am hunting down...you know who you are!

I know all you mamas out there can't wait until I start up my Hot Mama shots!! Its all coming together..I am super excited! Spread the love if you know of anyone that does awesome make-up.

5 comments:

  1. I upload my photos to flickr and then copy and paste the url to my photo uploader in blogger. It's an extra step, but you can make them bigger or smaller and they look much more crisp.

    It is one more step, but well worth it. As for the gallery, I have no idea. One time I opened blogger up and it was a totally new format that was user friendly. But it went away after two days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention it was an extra step?
    No.
    Well it is.
    Just in case you didn't catch that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are ready whenever you are! Can you use your magic camera to make us look as good as all your previous subjects? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sally fiefia was a professional make up artist for loreal i think. awesome woman, busy woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny that extra step might be dangerous but I'll give it a shot (maybe :) if I can figure it out without going postal)

    Hay lets set a date lady! You will look amazing..you have the cutest little family!

    Jamie..am I supposed to know this Sally lady? Remember I am far from "in the know"! You up for being a hot mama?

    ReplyDelete