Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Glamour shots but cooler!




So I have this crazy and wild idea. Do you remember Glamour shots (sorry I had to..it was hilarious)? I know you do! You would show up, they would do your hair and make-up IE how large, poofy, and gobby can we make you look all while putting you in hideous pooftastic outfits! Good times right? Well I've been thinking....and....I would like to do something along those lines...am I crazy? Let me explain.

As a mom you always get put last...right? You are always the one behind the camera. When are you ever in the shot? I know right now you might not want pictures of just you but later in life when everything including your once beautiful perky hoots have gone south you will want to look back and admire how "North" you use to look.

So here it is HOT MAMA SHOTS! You would get pampered for a day. Hair, make-up, and clothes all done for you! Then I will take the pictures of you on your HOT MAMA day! My problem would be the fact that I don't do hair, make-up, or fashion! EEK! Anyone want to partner up on my crazy idea? Do you think I could get some mamas on board with my sweet idea?

Tell the truth..am I insane?

6 comments:

  1. You can be like Deb on Napoleon Dynamite. I'll put your hair in a side tail. And sew you some units.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I felt 20 lbs lighter I would let you take my picture :) I just read on your other blog too. You are taking up photography!! That's awesome. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, and you should make a blog to post the pictures you take on. It would be fun seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saaaaweeet! I am officially a follower of your little secret blog!

    Sign me up to help you style people's clothes for this glamour shot dealio. Now we gots to find us some hairstylists and make-up professionals and we will be sitting pretty. Pun absolutely intended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I finally found your blog! (Hope that's OK.) I actually had glamour shots taken when I was 12 or something. Fun times. Anyway, I hope I'm close to the top of your list for Hot Mama Shots :) I could volunteer babysitter for other mom's while you pamper them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin-that post was for you lady :).

    Jenny-I can't wait to sign you up as a hot mama..I'll even let you wear your old units..that is if Hayley says its okay :).

    Tamber- you bet you are up for it! Babysitter..good idea since we will for sure need one of those.

    ReplyDelete