Friday, November 6, 2009

Singers regret

I just got done watching the Oprah Karaoke show where she pulled random folks who have great voices and love to sing. She told viewers to send a video and of course I didn't. I am yet again filled with regret that I didn't take the leap of faith and at least try. I love to sing, I always have but I've never felt good enough. I know there will always be someone (or plenty) better then I am but I just keep hoping and wishing that one day I will have my chance on stage to "sing it baby".

Reality check: I don't see that happening unless some record dude shows up at my church on the day I've been asked to sing. So I will continue to sing in the shower, behind closed doors, and occasionally at my church.

Give it up for dream crushing!! WOO WOO

No comments:

Post a Comment