Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pants without the peg


I can't believe it! I took the plunge today and bought my first pair of skinny jeans...YIKES!!! I have to admit that for the longest time and even now they remind a little of when I used to "roll and pin" my jeans back in the day. Who knew they would be the "HOT" new style.

Okay fine I know they've been the hot new jean for awhile now but I'm a behind the times kinda gal. For instance when capris came out I told myself I wouldn't be caught dead in those silly little 1/2 pants and now I have over 6 pairs. Or when long shorts came back in style...there was no way you find them in my closet...7 pairs later. I am the type of person that has to "warm" up to styles and then maybe I might adapt them into my clothes line up.

Now the problem is what on earth and how on earth do I wear them? I was thinking they would look super sexy with these hot boots but the man friend just put the kibosh on them. He not only but the kibosh he said they were atrocious...brutal! What do you think? Are they as ugly as he says?

I look forward to the responses...ha ha! I'll be posting a pic of my hot new skinny pants...wahoo for pants without the peg and the sweet invention of spandex.

No comments:

Post a Comment