Thursday, November 12, 2009

Girlie heaven




I am in girl heaven! I knew I always wanted to have a little girl but it is beyond fun. I was worried about loving two kids..worry over folks I die over both my kids. They are amazing!

Lil sis is growing so fast. She is already 6 months and I can't believe she is so big already. She is rolling ALL over and can get from one end of the room to the other lightning fast. She is getting her two bottom teeth at the same time and is pretty ticked about it...ouch! She talks and laughs all the time and has really turned out to be an amazing baby. She lights up our whole family, we can't get enough of our little princess. She finally has enough hair on top that I've been able to pull it in a baby pony and as you can guess I LOVE IT!!

Look how cute she looks!!

1 comment: