Sunday, November 8, 2009

Friend withdrawls

I've been kinda bummed lately. Maybe I am just having a sad pity party for myself but man I'm bummed. It seems like a few months ago life was a little better, I was a little happier. Did I just imagine that things were going awesome? Did I think/dream things were better then they were? What changed from now to a few months ago?

I think I figured it out why or what seems like the only explanation! A few months ago I was working on a quiet book (I will post pics soon) with a bunch of wonderful ladies/friends! Once a week they would come to my house to have a ladies night and we would work on the book. We would talk about everything, laugh about everything, and even cry about almost everything. I really enjoyed those nights just with my friends. Well the books done (not mine because I just happen to put the z backwards, yes I am retarded) and the weeks of ladies time have turned into quiet t.v. remote time...how depressing!

Where did all my friends go? They off and done got lives that don't involve quiet books at my house.

This I know for sure...I need friends...I need a ladies night...this makes me happy. I need ladies I can talk to and not worry about if they will like me when I act like a dork or totally screw up. I need friends that like me for me.

I need and want friends...any takers? I might even be able to pay you if I can get my man friend to add "friend buy off" to our monthly expenses.

Sorry for the bummed out post...I'll try and get out of my pity party.

No comments:

Post a Comment