Thursday, August 5, 2010

Beyond




I'm not sure if there really is such a thing as beyond sad but I know I am feeling like there is. I was hoping there would be some special rule of the universe that you aren't allowed any bad news when your traveling down the crimson highway, but alas my hope was crushed yesterday. To top it all off it was crushed in front of other people, meaning my stab wound just got twisted, grinded, and much much deeper.

After months of late nights, exhausted legs, cursing cars(the movie), and more stress then you can imagine the results are in. I didn't pass my RPM assessment. For all the plethora of readers that hit up my fantastic blog, remember this? The results were, you need some work before you can become a certified instructor. I'm crushed, bummed, and beyond sad. I need to improve on what they said and get it passed off from my GGX, then I can officially be an RPM instructor.

Last night I wallowed in my sorrow, hit up Cafe Rio and gorged myself on cherry nips, while watching the movie Losers (wow that's fitting). This morning I woke my beyond sad booty up and practiced, AGAIN.

Sorry I was really hoping to keep my next few posts on the more positive side, but then life happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment