Friday, August 20, 2010

Black eye beauty

peek-a-boo

airplane

doggy
stylist
The second day of our sweet black eyed beauty. She is getting quite impossible to take pics of because she wants to move and groove. My favorite pics are the ones she isn't posing and being her sweet self full of curiosity and spunk. These pics are exactly how I want to remember her and her sweet little personality.

I can't win I finally get the image size thing down and now they look grainy...Kristin if you are reading this do you normally do 72dpi for web? Any help would be appreciated since they are for sure not grainy in full size.

5 comments:

  1. Assuming I'm the Kristin you're talking about :) first I'm always reading and second I just set my cropper tool sized at usually 650x450 pixels (I like them big) and 72 resolution. They load a lot faster that way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristin you are awesome! Oh and thanks for reading :) Man friend says no one wants to read or comment because I am so negative :( glad you are still hanging in there :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would comment way more if you take off the word verification :) I get on from the I phone and sometimes when I do your word verification it erases my comment and then I'm too lazy to start over. I don't think your negative at all. Send me your phone number in fb again and I'll text you this week. Maybe we can do the splash park Caleb really likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done and done! Sorry I didn't even know it was on there. I've been meaning to try the splash park...I didn't realize it was there :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, i still read too...i just suck at commenting. So tell MF that real life is much better to read then all fluff and stuff. Oh, and Matt says you should ask him about your pics, where is the love? i was starting to write his explanation, but he said its too long..oh well.

    ReplyDelete