Sunday, March 7, 2010

RPM


Well folks I have a new hero, and a new obsession. My new hero is the Les Mills and my new obsession is RPM. I was lucky enough to attend a training here in Logan. It was an intense 2 day course that trained you how to kick peoples trash on the bike, hello heaven nice to meet you! I love getting my trash kicked and now I get to help give that pleasure to others. Doesn't it sound AWESOME? I've never taught a fitness class but I have serious motivation and passion for booty kickin goodness and the opportunity to change people's life.

I'm still shocked I passed the course since everything was new to me, but I did it! I do have to say Les Mills doesn't mess around. They are serious and you have to be the best of the best in order to become a Les Mills instructor. I have to learn all their Choreography 100% and send a video of myself as well as team teach 4 times before I can be on my own. Oh and did I mention that they put out a new release every 4 weeks where I have to learn a new one all over again..eek! I love that they are so serious and intense, makes me realize I joined the right party!

So for anyone who wants to burn some serious calories, rock out to some kickin booty music, and sweat buckets please join me (well not until April, that's our huge kick off!) at Gold's gym...yes you are looking at the newest Gold's gym employee...WOOT WOO!!!

A small plug for my new place of employment, It ROCKS! The month of March promotion is sign up for a buck and only $28.95 a month.

If you end up joining put my name down so they can see I was worth hiring...hee hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment