Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I forgot

Lil sis love hate with the grass..so fitting!
So here's the truth, I forgot. For a brief (okay maybe several days) moment I forgot I had this silly blog. I can't decide my opinion on the whole blog thing. On one hand I think they are awesome on the other I think they aren't so awesome. I started this blog just for me thinking it could be my journal, my opinion, my life. Then the crazy idea of comments came in. I tried to pretend I didn't need comments and that the blog was just for me, but then I started to get some and it was over.

Its silly but the comments made me feel loved and who doesn't want that? So I'm starting a new (again) and trying to get back to just writing my life and not checking every 5 min after a post to see if I had any comments (Thanks to those for always sending the comment love, you know who you are).

On a lighter not so wallowing in self pity note I'm following my dreams! WOO WOO! I'm pushing forward with photography and I'm going to make it happen, and one day be an amazing photographer. I dove head first into fitness and will hopefully be teaching some rockin classes someday. Needless to say I'm stoked, beyond words.

For all those lovely people who are helping me learn the art of taking a fantastic picture, one day I will take pictures for them that will knock socks off. Not sure who came up with that saying, as if socks can really be knocked off...anyway! I hope for Ashley that Drake isn't 16 and I take more pooptastic pics of all her other kids :). Poor Ashley, sure hope she sticks with me. Or for Liz she might actually get her pics and I might snap some beauties of her sweet little Jace while he's still little. Or Margie...eek poor Margie. Okay honestly my list could go for quite sometime, sorry friends I promise one day you'll be happy you stuck with me.

MF is hoping I'll be his sugar daddy(with my new found dream catching) and I'm hoping he'll be mine...we might be in trouble. Life is super busy, but super super awesome.

Till next time...go ride or snap..MIH

No comments:

Post a Comment