Friday, March 19, 2010

Day with Yan

Isn't she a beaut!
Oh baby!! My day with Yan is quickly approaching 2 days to be exact. I am super excited and super nervous. She is quite simply amazing and I am so happy she is willing to mentor newbies like me. I want to be the best so I figure why not mentor with what I think is the best. There are plenty of photographers that are good but there is something about her pics. They are striking, different, and rockin clear.

I don't want to "just" take pictures. I want to capture memories, moments, personalities, and stories. I have no doubt Yan (and a booty load of work) can get me there. It's so exciting to be pursing something I love!! I can't thank my MF for supporting, loving, and pushing me to make this happen. Pics and thoughts from my day with her are sure to come.

WOO WOO!!

3 comments:

  1. Very exciting! You're going to be awesome at photography. You already are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin you are super sweet...thanks for the comment love. What is your family blog? I need to add it to my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's justinkristinandfamily.blogspot.com but I'm kind of a lame blogger right now because I haven't hooked up internet.

    ReplyDelete