Monday, February 1, 2010

Wanna be

I'm an organizer wanna be. I love watching all the shows on organizing. I day dream about every drawer, every noodle, every toy, and every hair product in a neatly organized container. Making my whole house a box of order and neatness. Then of course I head back down the path of reality and remember my house is more like a "SOG"(shove of glory) house. I am the master of little something we like to call "SNOL" or shove now organize later. I used to think I was a super organizer and it wasn't until I had kids that I start to be a SNOL but let's be honest I can't keep blaming kids for all my pitfalls....so I'm not an organizer BUT I want to be and I'm all about working to make myself better.

Since my little lady decided she only wanted a 30 min nap I ended up doing this instead of jumping on the treadmill. Treadmill & my little trouble maker would be a disaster. Be gentle this is super embarrassing letting everyone see this...eek!




Before



After


What in the world was I thinking?

I like to hang on to things even when there is barely a drop left. Its crazy, some things I can easily chuck and others I think I might just use it ONE day(I had face cleaner from college...yikes). I'm sure there is some sort of deeper meaning to it all but I'm okay not knowing what it is. I'm learning (i.e.realizing) a lot about myself doing this blog thing....thanks for coming along for the ride...I sure do love it!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I would also love to be organized (just the way you described it). But I've decided I'll have to hire someone if I really want to see it happen. Oh and I also have a hard time throwing certain thing away. I just think I should hang onto them for another year or so, until I'm ready to let go :)
    Great job with the drawer. It really is quite the accomplishment!!! (Or at least it would be for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tamber!! It was quite the accomplishment for me as well. I am hoping I can keep the steam going and do the rest of my house...maybe I'll be totally done by March...hee hee.

    ReplyDelete