Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is that a CHEVY??

Sneak peek at my super fun shoot today!! WOOT WOOT

What a stud!
ha ha love this!! don't you love my new v-day chair? thanks sweets!
Can we say Abercrombie?

Super cute!
Might as well take advantage of that sweet Chevy in my back yard that I just found out says...and I quote "takes a stud to build a house" freakin hilarious!! Thanks neighbor!


I really, really, really need to learn Photoshop! No worries its on my list of "to do's" along with running a pageant that I have no idea how to do..woot woo!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Those kids are model material! You don't even need to photoshop these, what are you talking about? They really do look fantastic. I LOVE that chair. You are trying to tell me that you own that beautiful piece of furniture along with your mirrored chest of drawers?! Seriously lady, I am starting to get super jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I think they are quality!!! Keep up the good work! I need to talk to you about the canon software. I finally put it on my laptop yesterday and am trying to figure out how to use it. Need some tips...

    ReplyDelete