Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DA BANGS

pretty sure I could never get mine that high...but I wouldn't doubt I came pretty close...woot!


So I've really been slacking in blog world lately..something about being a busy mom of two..or it could be the fact that I spend too much time reading everyone else's blogs....or it could also be I'm having too much fun hiding behind my camera weeeee...anyway back to the point of this post.

BANGS!!! To be or not to be????

So I've had an itchin' to get me some girlie bang goodness(why does that sound..uh..um..okee!). I've had it for quite sometime. The only problem is way back in my Junior high days of poofy bangs and frizzed out hair I made a promise to NEVER EVER EVER cut bangs again...kind of like my other promise to NEVER perm my hair again!! I know can you believe I used to perm my frizzy fro head? No worries I won't be breaking that promise..EVER...but the bangs one....maybe?

I've heard people with my large face shape should NOT get bangs...but I see it on people and they look so dang cute. It draws out the eyes..and gives some seriously cute style. So...what's a girl to do? I don't want to draw attention and make larger my already large face. Should I just gaze at all the lovely ladies and know its "just not for me". Help me my lovely fashonistas!!

Bangs...should I take the plunge?
I realize I look nothing like these ladies but I like the bangs...don't they look lovely?

2 comments:

  1. I say you lop it all off and go for a pixie. Just teasing, yowsa that would be a shock.

    Bangs grow fast and if you hate them there is always a bobby pin. Start with longer ones and if you love em go shorter, if you don't love them they'll grow back by next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenny, totally go for it! You would be gorgeous even if you were bald. Don't do that though. Just cut yourself some hot bangs!

    ReplyDelete