Thursday, September 16, 2010

Clarifying the grease

For those of you that know me and occasionally get the chance to see me these days I'm positive your mind may begin to wander. You may begin to have thoughts such as following:

Wow she looks different, she sporting the "no make-up" look?

Her hair looks a little darker then I remember.

You could very well fry up some pancakes with forehead grease?


If any of you have those thoughts please see picture exhibit below.







So if I'm wearing the same clothes 2 days in a row, my hair is looking wet from multiple day old grease, or I'm actually out in public without any make-up on...now you know, so be forgiving and I give you full permission to lie! For those of you that get to see me AND my house, no words could express my sorrow for you.

Do I get brownie points for bravery in showing you my hard water stained door? Erk! She's a little stink but my goodness I sure do love this little lady! She loves to read and I LOVE THAT!! She would read books all day long, but they can't last longer then 5 seconds...ha!

2 comments:

  1. You never look gross!!! She is getting so big I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez that baby girl is not a baby anymore! She is darling, even when she is doing a little melt-down!

    ReplyDelete