Friday, April 16, 2010

What's in a name

can't post without a pic...isn't she so dang cute! this was an awesome session!!
So for all my plethora of readers out there I need your opinions, please!

I'm moving forward with this photo thing and I can't for the life of me figure out a blasted name. I know most people use their name since they are the "artist" but let's be honest my name is super long and people start to fall asleep after the Catherine (thank heavens I married a Vinton and not a Christenanson(I promise its a name)). So listed below are a few of the names I am thinking of.

Honest opinions please I promise you won't hurt my feelings! (just know it will have photography at the end...duh)

MCPhoto (MCphotography is already taken...go figure)
MCVinton
Mae Mae (what the kids call me when they can't say the whole dang thing)
MaeVin


More cutesy cheesy below
Salty lemon
MC Zest
Zesty
Sassafrass
Saucey (because I'm creamy)

There you have it! All the "good" ones are already gobbled up. Oh and if you have a super fantastic name pop up in your head spread the love ladies, I'd love to hear it.

2 comments:

  1. i'm for mcphoto-because then people know automatically what you do or mae mae cuz it's so darn cute. i veto sassafrass because it's the name of coby's aunt folk band. picking a name is super hard. good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez I need to get the internet pronto! Sorry that I missed this post and you probably have already picked a name. I am also digging on the MCPhoto name as well. I do like some of the cutesy cheesy ones too. However, I think I might be weary of doing a google search for Saucey Photography... You are still definitely creamy, I just don't want to see who else is. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete